Firmware 2.3.4: (support external 3G)
LY-F1 Upgrade Guide:
* Please do not power on the tablet before run LiveSuit V1.07.
Prepare the files
1. Extract the firmware so you can see the image named "xxx.img"
2. Install LiveSuitPack 1.07
2. After running the exe go to the folder and run the application (LiveSuit.exe approx. 2mb)
3. Browse to the folder where the image
4. The tablet should be off
Prepare the LY-F1
5. While keep volume+ button pressed, plug it in via USB
6. Keep pressing the volume+ button and also press the power button time for 10 times
7. After several presses on the power button there will be a "sound" it connects as Windows recognises new USB hardware
8. Windows 7 will install drivers automatically
9. When all the drivers are installed, the firmware will start to install automatically
Finishing the Installation
10. There will be no sign of loading on the LY-F1 - don't worry
11. On the PC, LiveSuit shows a bar graph - it takes about 2 mins to go onto the LY-F1
12. After the yellow bar on Livesuite is completed action (about 2 mins) nothing happens.
13. You will see an exclamation mark (using Windows 7) with no text. Click OK.
14. Then wait a few seconds. Unplug the LY-F1 from the USB. You will see a green battery symbol. Ignore it. Restart the tablet manually (as normal using the on/off button).
15. Enjoy your new OS
Add New APN (For android 2.3 only):
Android APN setting
1) Home -> Menu -> Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Mobile networks -> Access Points Name
2) Menu -> New APN